Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shelves & More

Entry shelf/coat rack- $85. 
These sell at boutiques for $130 or more. Can be painted any color you'd like.

Wall shelf- $25. Can be painted in any color/style you'd like.



Stained/Antique or painted picture frames. Can be built any size for a great deal.


End Table- $35


Cute Baby Burp Cloths- Set of Three for $15 
Different patterns available


Cute quotes on wood- $15 for above board, prices vary according to quote & size of wood 



Whiten your teeth while you tan! $20 (about 15 treatments) Bleach is activated by UV Rays. 
Works Great!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I get more information about your frames? I need a chunky frame that fits a picture that is 20 X 24. Please email me at conniemerickson@gmail.com

Creations for Every Occasion said...

Connie, Thank you for your interest. A 20X24 frame will be about $45. Please call me with the details

I'm a Mormon.